LG G4 having an wonderful cameras on all the mobile phone in last year. With a 16MP sensor, it’s capable to record 2160p video at 30fps per second. It has crisp and clear camera with some other great features. With this particular high-end camera it’s also possible to record slow motion videos.
This kind of slow motion functionality in the LG G4 enables you to record fast motions and also recreate all of them slowly in your videos. This can be done from the fast usage of many video images, mainly because of the processing power of the actual LG G4.
For individuals who need to know how to record slow motion videos on LG G4, continue with the easy guide here:
Easy Methods to Record Slow Motion Videos on LG G4
- You have to Open the camera app of your LG G4
- Select the ‘Mode’ option that’s located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Choose the “Slow Motion” option from the options.
- Among the different speed, you have to select only one of them.
- Now Record a video
- After you’ve recorded the Slow motion video, you can go to the Gallery to open the video.
Right now at any time you try to take a video on your LG G4, the video is going to automatically start recording in slow motion. By using Settings options, you are able to arranged just how slow or “fast” the slow motion will have to be.
- x1/2 (slow motion effect is lowest)
- x1/4 (slow motion medium)
- x1/8 (slow motion effect is best)
Sample of Slow Motion Videos on LG G4
It’s highly recommend for setting the video camera speed on your LG G4 to x1/8, since with this particular setting you’ve got the greatest slow motion effect.
video source: youtube